[governance] The Hare and the Tortoise

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Dec 3 03:20:19 EST 2013

A section of civil society which should have long been repudiated and not allowed to be seen speaking for civil society in general has been a major contributor to a lack of consensus and generally divisive behavior that fragments an already diverse community.

Plenty of actors around who are placed to take active advantage of these differences to marginalize and reduce civil society to irrelevance.

So, color me unsurprised

--srs (htc one x)