[governance] Re: [bestbits] FW: Broadband Manifesto

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Mon Dec 2 19:00:47 EST 2013

I would certainly agree that mixing these strands together has been unhelpful - though I would argue that even with governance, a national, multi-stakeholder consensus about what governance - to what purpose - would be an important element of the strand. Much of the international debate about Internet governance seems to me devoid of any connection with how the output would benefit real people's lives.