[governance] DMP} Statement on Process and Objectives for the Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Dec 2 12:27:01 EST 2013

By the way, when an RIR staff member assigns me an IP number block and enters it into its registry, no one looks over their shoulder other than the RIR governing board, which is elected by members. Do you think RIR number block assignments also need to be approved by an external authority? Just askin'