[governance] DMP} Statement on Process and Objectives for the Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

Jovan Kurbalija jovank at diplomacy.edu
Mon Dec 2 04:20:15 EST 2013

Thank you Suresh for a good illustration of three main jurisdictional
principles: effect of the action(1), territoriality (2) and
nationality/legal personality (3).

It is not not clear how the option 2 could be related to the other country
if  the computer/server are located in Australia (botnet for denial of
services?). Is there any court case on the option 2 in Australia?

Regards, Jovan