[governance] Coordinator elections

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Dec 2 01:01:38 EST 2013

Ian had a good proposal, to extend the call by one week, say upto 8th
December, then use the results of the elections where number one will
serve two terms, and number two one term to preserve the odd/even year
rotation and continuity of coordinators. Probably Salanieta and
Norbert can clarify, and if possible issue a fresh call for
nominations.

Regards

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh