[governance] WGEC: Questionnaire on internet governance

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Aug 30 11:24:15 EDT 2013

Dear Avri

I think that is important.... that you and other members of the WG read
the individual submissions as well as the Secretariat's synthesis.

We (APC) have found in our work at the Human Rights Council on the
Universal Period Review process that the more submissions that have to
be summarised, the more likely that certain nuances are left out.

I think it would be useful to propose that the Secretariat to reference
the summary extensively so that it can be used as an entry point into
individual submissions, not just a summary.  Would be great if it all be
hyperlinked.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692