[governance] FW: How America Spies on Europe and the UN - Spiegel Online

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Aug 28 06:10:04 EDT 2013

To achieve a perfect score, point out how entirely wrong it is to drag in completely unrelated parties who were part of the internet freedom (which I refuse to add snarky "quotes" to, by the way) campaign - by which I suppose you mean the opposition to various proposals at WCIT - into this intelligence gathering.

Which isn't quite new - the great seal at the US embassy in moscow - presented by the soviets - had a bug concealed in it, back in the 60s.

--srs (iPad)