[governance] Pakistan: Ministry of IT Pursues Filtration Again

Kabani kabani.asif at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 07:33:54 EDT 2013

Sala,

Agree with you on subject.

Still, we can have more input from the IGC group, if any, before we make
the statement.

Thanks & Regards

-------
*Stay Connected*
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/kabani.asif> [image:
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/Kabaniasif>
 [image: Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/asifkabani> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kabani>

About me: http://about.me/kabaniasif*
*

*My Blog: Internet Governance and Policy*
Stay on top - NEWS, Views and Event - Live
Visit:  http://internetgovernancepolicy.blogspot.com
*Before you print - Think about the** **ENVIRONMENT*