[governance] Pakistan: Ministry of IT Pursues Filtration Again

Kabani kabani.asif at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 03:53:36 EDT 2013

Sana

Many thanks, Since we are aware of this important development, for National
level URL Filtration and Blocking system proposal, hope it not yet in
place.  secondly the youtube block, can share any new outcomes or decision
on youtube by the court. if any

Sincerely

-------
*Stay Connected*
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/kabani.asif> [image:
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/Kabaniasif>
 [image: Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/asifkabani> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kabani>

About me: http://about.me/kabaniasif*
*

*My Blog: Internet Governance and Policy*
Stay on top - NEWS, Views and Event - Live
Visit:  http://internetgovernancepolicy.blogspot.com
*Before you print - Think about the** **ENVIRONMENT*