[governance] Australian IGF

Angela Daly angelacdaly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 02:07:14 EDT 2013

Dear all,

The Australian national IGF ('auIGF') is taking place the week before the
international IGF, on 16 and 17 October in Melbourne. This timing was
deliberate in order to attract people who were going to be in the broader
region anyway to attend the meeting in Bali. More info about the event here:
http://www.igf.org.au/

I am organising a workshop at the auIGF on 'digital intellectual property
in Australia' on Thurs 17 October. If anyone on this list would be
interesting in participating in the workshop, please contact me via private
message. Unfortunately I don't think there is any money to cover travel
expenses, but if you happen to be in the area anyway and/or can fund
yourself, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Angela