[governance] On "ad hominem" and "twisting words"

michel Gauthier michelgauthierpresse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 14:46:07 EDT 2013

Houhaou!

This seems a comprehensive review and project indeed. With many concepts
and notions that need to be analyszed in more details. I would be
interested in discussing all this, step by step and producing a report/plan
from it. May I discuss it with you through private mail in French (I/you(?)
would feel more at ease). Also, I am not sure you may want to go into
details on a public list the NSA is most probably watching due to the "high
level leaders/influencers" who participate.

Michel Gauthier