[governance] FW: RE: [fellowships-alumni] "...Internet Governance is Our Shared Responsibility." By Vint G. Cerf, Patrick S. Ryan...

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 14:13:37 EDT 2013

----Forwarded Message----
From: alfamamadou at hotmail.com
To: ndonnang at nvconsulting.biz, fellowships-alumni at icann.org
Sent: Wed, Aug 14, 2013 8:49 PM PKT
Subject: RE: [fellowships-alumni] "...Internet Governance is Our Shared Responsibility." By Vint G. Cerf, Patrick S. Ryan...

Thank you Victor for sharing!

Mamadou

From: ndonnang at nvconsulting.biz
To: Fellowships-alumni at icann.org
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 14:44:12 +0100

Dear Fellows Friends, Just to share with you this interesting and latest paper about the Internet Governance…More on: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2309772 . You need to register to download the full paper. For those who don’t want to register, you can find that paper attached. This is an extract of the comment I shared on the AfrICANN list: “ … The Internet is indeed a shared resource, a « public gift » as Fadi Chehadé, the ICANN CEO used to say. And talking about the Internet Governance, Multistakeholderism and “share responsibility” are the only way. The Public interest has to drive all policies development and decision making processes when It comes to Internet and IG. But the question is: Which structure or institution is the best to protect the public interest? Not a single one I guess. There is a need of more collaboration between those institutions and actors to better serve the public interest. What is needed
 at the global level, is also needed at the regional and national levels.” Waiting to share your comments on this.Best regards,Victor.  *********************************************Victor NdonnangICT ConsultantFounder & CEONV Consultingndonnang at nvconsulting.biz http://www.nvconsulting.cm Skype: ndonnang+237 77 75 07 24Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VictorNdonnangTwitter: http://www.twitter.com/VictorNdonnang