[governance] Save the dates - Best Bits 2013 on 19-20 October 2013 in Bali

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sat Aug 10 22:28:34 EDT 2013

This is just a save-the-date notice for the second annual Best Bits convening on 19-20 October 2013 in Bali.  Best Bits is a civil society network on Internet governance and Internet rights that brings together a diverse group of activists and experts from global North and South who are working on Internet policy advocacy from different perspectives.

Our annual meeting focuses on current pressing issues at the institutional level as well as specific time-critical interventions.  It is used to coordinate our strategy on these issues and interventions, to share perspectives and approaches, and to collaborate on shared outputs to be used in advocacy.  Although the agenda is still being discussed, you can expect it to include Enhanced Cooperation, NSA+ surveillance, the ITU and  Best Bits itself.

The programme and website are being finalised now and the registration form will open soon, but meanwhile if you are booking travel to Bali and are interested in attending, please make sure to arrive by 19 October.  More news soon!

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.