[governance] ICANN DATABASE

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 10:22:11 EDT 2013

Exactly, Suresh.
I know those databases, Imran. My point was: ICANN seems to use updated
versions for the dashboard faster than for those tables. Note, also, that
only one of those lists can be exported to a CSV file. In case you guys
know a way of extracting data from the dashboard in real time, let me know.
I will keep trying.

Regards
Diego

Diego R. Canabarro