[governance] Secret Surveillance Puts Internet Governance System at Risk

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 09:16:51 EDT 2013

Totally agree, Avri. But with all due respect, there's no "trying to gain
much capital on the US sins." What some people on the list try to do is to
bring back to the list some sort of relativism to some forms of
salvationist speech.

Your words, nonetheless, were brilliant. Especially because you recalled
the fact that even torture can be given a different name and different
contours by state officials.