[governance] update about IGF in Indonesia

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Mon Aug 5 13:53:32 EDT 2013

In my opinion, the next key tasks ahead are as follows:

1. For all stakeholders who support the IGF to coordinate, collaborate and work together to make the meeting in October a resounding success

Ideas and suggestions on ways like minded members of the IGF can work together to promote the IGF and its diversity of opinions in a respectful and productive way  given the time limitations we have - would be most welcome.

2. Securing a supportive host for the 2014 event.

No my knowledge, no country has yet come forward publicly to host the 2014 IGF. Discussion on countries that might be in a position to host the meeting also would be welcome.

regards

Robert

--
R. Guerra