[governance] Re: May IGF consultation and MAG meeting

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sat Apr 27 11:46:11 EDT 2013

A lot of the issues we tried to comment on for the February meeting
are still live: main session themes, number and type of main sessions
I think even the number of workshops and parallel tracks.

Would be good to look at that document again and see if we can get
some agreement, it was very confused/contradictory in places. Suggest
working in email rather the than the wiki.

<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2013/contributions/contributions/Civil_Society_Caucus_Feb_2013%20copy.pdf>

Sala can you coordinate this?

Adam