[governance] Shared Decision Making Procedures

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:59:32 EDT 2013

This thread is very enlightening. But, Bertrand, I would like to ask you
for one clarification over the following statement: "The challenge today is
to refine the mechanisms that allow to manage shared international
resources and cross-border online spaces, not to reimpose a rigid
separation of westphalian sovereignties and the exclusive responsibility of
diplomats to define global governance regimes. "

How should one deal with the fact that the "definition of global governance
regimes" is, itself, an integral part of public policy making within
national jurisdictions as well?

Regards
Diego

Diego R. Canabarro