[governance] Discussions, negotiations, argument mapping

Staffan Jonson staffan.jonson at iis.se
Tue Apr 16 09:57:19 EDT 2013

Hear hear!
/Staffan

Mr. Staffan Jonson, Member of board to ISOC-SE and  Senior Policy Adviser at
cc TLD .SE (The Internet Infrastructure foundation)
BOX 7399 | SE-103 91 STOCKHOLM | SWEDEN
Direct: +46 8 452 35 74 | SMS: +46 73 317 39 67
staffan.jonson at iis.se | www.iis.se/en
twitter: @staffanjonson
LinkedIn: se.linkedin.com/pub/staffan-jonson/4/574/a16/