[governance] Conflicts in Internet Governance

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:56:06 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM, parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday 16 April 2013 09:40 AM, Avri Doria wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> In one shot got me and ICANN.  Goodo.  Congratulations.
>

> I publicly object to the manner in which Avri is repeatedly personalising a
> political debate based on facts and reasons that I am trying to have....

I publicly object to attackers claiming victimhood!

> This is the second time in the last few days that she has 'congratulated' me
> for 'getting her',

Wasn't the first time Adam pointing out your 'gotcha' tactics?  If I
am mistaken... apologies to Adam.

which follows her extremely ad hominem declaration that
> i rule the list and everyone else runs scared, which follows her repeated
> use of the contemptuous term 'gotcha' for my reasoned propositions presented
> to the list.....

that is far less less contemptuous than "miserably failed",
"so-called" and accusing her of supporting 'theft" (which word you
used 9 times!)

 Such pattern of personalisation of political debates  is
> rather consistent here

agreed, and you are the most consistent user of such a pattern IMHO.

--
Cheers,

McTim