[governance] Re: Formal public warning to Suresh

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 03:59:02 EDT 2013

+ 1

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:47:53 +0800
From: omomeji at gmail.com
To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org; aizu at anr.org
Subject: Re: [governance] Re: Formal public warning to Suresh

I hope those directly involved in this imbroglio will take their course offline and settle it amicably among themselves, instead of dragging camps that supposed to be a united front. Misunderstanding, misinterpretation, etc will not ceased to exit in any community, but a mutual understanding and respect would always be a path to peaceful co-existence.
Thanks