[governance] Need to end the throwing of verbal stones (was Re: Final composition...)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Apr 4 02:39:53 EDT 2013

verbal stones versus conspiracy theories?

like this one. in an entirely different area of civil society that
campaigns against genetically modified crops, and shot itself in the foot
with this article :
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/322920/is-bill-gates-using-epicyte.html

Izumi AIZU [04/04/13 14:53 +0900]: