[governance] Report on WCIT // Suggested Next Steps

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Apr 2 11:56:33 EDT 2013

I will agree that this is a significant topic for the caucus to work on, but would propose that we be very clear on its scope.

The caucus might additionally suggest concrete steps on how they think ICT enabled growth can be facilitated in their various countries, and then once key issues in each country are identified, try to match existing / available skills and resources to areas where they are most needed.

--srs (iPad)