[governance] Fwd: Final composition of the CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Apr 1 05:14:25 EDT 2013

Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh at hserus.net> wrote:

> As I asked guru, why is it any of your business who a focal point for
> another constituency chooses?

Why is it any of our business what anyone else does in execution of
their various roles and responsibilities?

Actually, caring about such matters, and questioning them where
something appears to be potentially questionable, is very much the
essence of what civil society is all about.

Greetings,
Norbert