[governance] Kim Dotcom: New Zealand to investigate unlawful spying

mmarius at ict-pulse.com mmarius at ict-pulse.com
Mon Sep 24 14:12:17 EDT 2012

This inquiry is not surprising, all things considered.

Looking back on the arrest of Kim Dotcom - and not taking anything away
from the myrid of allegations against him and Megaupload - the arrest and
efforts to extradite him appeared a bit over-zealous, especially on the
part of the NZ police...

Having said this, many countries can be intimidated when the US comes
a-knocking, but it incumbent for those countries to do their own due
diligence to ensure that due process according to their legal system are
followed...

Regards,

Michele Marius

Blog: http://www.ict-pulse.com