[governance] Shutting down the mobile phone service means that you are shutting your own eyes and ears!

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 15:30:24 EDT 2012

Hi Fahad,

My intention was to only share the source of the news article and an
excerpt from it for information.

I pasted the last few lines by accident that were in response to the
article by an angry stakeholder in our group. Kindly accept my disclaimer
and apologies for the language displayed and does not represent my
intention.

I notified the moderators as soon as I found the error.

FoO