[governance] How to Block Pornographic Websites

Shcherbovich Andrey dvbirve at yandex.ru
Sat Sep 22 11:28:29 EDT 2012

Thank you all people, I will do everything possible.

As for the freedom discussion, we will organize as workshop in Baku for these matters (No 134)

Now i am going to make a practical thing. BUT, if we would have an universal authority to ban definately criminal content (maybe IGF-based?)

With regards, Andrey