[governance] Survey Results [Evaluating the IGC]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:42:22 EDT 2012

Dear All,

This is to advise that the Survey where the community was invited to
evaluate the IGC has been closed. The IGC was invited to assess and
evaluate and offer their perspective on whether the IGC was meeting its
objectives under the Charter. The Survey was open from Thursday September
6, 2012 till  Wednesday September 19, 2012 and there were 29 respondents.

We thank all those that participated in the Survey to offer feedback in
this important process as it will enable us as a community to see how we
can better improve things. Thank you again to all those that participated
in the Survey. We would also like to thank Chaitanya Dhareshwar for
volunteering to assist us with the preparation of this Survey.

To see the list of those who particpated visit page 6 and to see how they
responded to each question, read further along.  Hopefully this can assist
us in brainstorming to discuss continued IGC improvements.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862