[governance] Bangladesh Govt blocks YouTube

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 03:07:16 EDT 2012

Sala,
I am strongly agreed with
you for the development of a statement, however, that would elaborate the conflict and abuse of the FoE Rights, and would ask for the immediate removal of such offensive type of contents
that violate religious norms, values, morality, believe and ethics.
International legislation
(treaty)  restrict the hosting and/or distribution of such type of
contents prohibiting blasphemy and if the contents are not removed by the hosting company, the removal
& banning the entire website should be the responsibility of the Registry.
India and Malaysia already
has signed agreements with Google for the removal of ‘offensive’ contents.
Regards Imran Ahmed Shah
[imran at IGFPAK.org]