[governance] Bangladesh Govt blocks YouTube

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 17:03:38 EDT 2012

Youtube was first blocked by Afghanistan and today Government of Pakistan also blocked its access in protest. Prime Minister asked to block youtube access until youtube remove anti-Islam contents/videos.

Pakistan Telecommunication Authority also blocked about 700+ websites yesterday to follow the Supreme Court Orders.

Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah
for IGFPAK