[governance] FRIENDLY REMINDER Evaluating the IGC [Survey 1 of 2012]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:50:41 EDT 2012

Dear All,

This is another friendly reminder that we are in the process of receiving
feedback on whether the IGC is facilitating the objectives that are listed
in the IGC Charter.

Thank you to those who have sent in their feedback. For those who have yet
to fill the Survey, please take the time to do so. It will be open for
another 48 hours before the Survey is closed.

Kind Regards,
Sala