[governance] United Airlines 'Network Outage' Snarls Air Travel

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:50:57 EDT 2012

Daniel,

Further to lousy networks - I've seen some airline network setups here -
they are resilient to _only_ one disaster. That is fire. Anything else
(i.e. if the circuit breaker trips) will take the network down. The guilty
shall not be named -  but it's likely a fair few organizations skip out on
the obvious where this is concerned.

-C