[governance] Obama platform: 'Open' internet, strong IP protection

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:43:05 EDT 2012

Why worry when we know the political drama and its outcomes. SOPA,
PIPA, ACTA and all that and now this, makes me smile and see more
clearly why the WCIT/ITRs to other countries.....we know to a great
deal who is committed to what in the US political landscape so why do
our buzzers go off at the very sight of such "grab anything while you
can" election year issues abuse?

-- FoO-da-Bytes!