[governance] ICANN's legal status

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Tue Sep 4 14:59:46 EDT 2012

per http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/*racket*<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racket>

which definition would best match ICANN activities ?

1. a loud noise or clamor, especially of a disturbing or confusing kind;
din; uproar:
2. social excitement, gaiety, or dissipation.
3. an organized illegal activity, such as bootlegging or the extortion of
money from legitimate business people by threat or violence.
4. a dishonest scheme, trick, business, activity, etc.: the latest
weight-reducing racket.

Louis
- - -