[governance] ICANN stumbling on a hornet nest

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:44:42 EDT 2012

This is not boring, as was said previously we (or I) am happy to
engage.. so long as our democratic/ethical choices are valued based on
reason (i.e. justifiable even if not acceptable).

Conrad made some wonderful interventions... and so do you... so let not
robustness limit the discussions, there is virtue in openness and candour...