[governance] ICANN stumbling on a hornet nest

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:23:32 EDT 2012

For present purposes _I _have defined status quo-ism as the ruling
mantra  of the minimal accomodationists for ICANN fads.

And yes changes will continue, but that is a qualitative question -
description is inadequate. As has been stated, ICANN is even more
"radical" that some/many on this list.

So perspectives differ.