[governance] New policy directive for Internet Filtering in Pakistan

Sana Saleem sana at bolobhi.org
Mon Sep 3 04:46:42 EDT 2012

Chaitanya, thank you. Will definitely do. I think it is most important to
back all our advocacy for research. In the past govt's throwing away
directive and rolling it back has been exhausting.

As advocacy group that focuses researched backed advocacy to influence
policy change, I feel it's important to inform netizens and subsequently
encourage them to ask questions of the government.

Following the issue very closely and will release more information.

Best,
Sana

Executive Director, Bolo Bhi, Advocacy-Policy-Research [http://bolobhi.org]
Blogger: Dawn.com [http://blog.dawn.com/author/sana-saleem/]