[governance] ICANN stumbling on a hornet nest

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Sep 2 10:48:55 EDT 2012

Expect someone will do some analysis of objections (.NXT
<http://dot-nxt.com/> and Domain Incite <http://domainincite.com/>
might have started, but as a pay-for service.)  I've looked at some
comments, mostly boiler-plate responses from corporations wanting
further brand protection.

Might be interesting to see comments on community and geographic
applications.  And the "books", "cloud", "blog", "kids"  type.

Adam