[governance] visas for azerbaijan on arrival

CAFEC cafec3m at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 1 10:42:12 EDT 2012

I will do so. But I think I can have visa on arrival.

thanks Ginger

COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC
COORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC
courriel:cafec3m at yahoo.fr/repronticrdc3m at yahoo.fr/sam2006 at francophone.net
téléphone: 00243 998983491

________________________________
 De : Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com>
À : Baudouin Schombe <baudouin.schombe at gmail.com>
Cc : governance at lists.igcaucus.org; Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp>
Envoyé le : Samedi 1 septembre 2012 14h31
Objet : Re: [governance] visas for azerbaijan on arrival

Hi Baudouin,
I re-sent my original email, and got a response saying that my email had been received and was in processing or accepted. I am now waiting for another response.

Good luck.
Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig

On 1 September 2012 05:25, Baudouin Schombe <baudouin.schombe at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

>I'm in the same situation and I do not understand what is happening. No response so far.
>
>Baudouin
>

>2012/8/27 Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com>
>
>Has anyone received the described letter for the visa on arrival, after emailing visainquiries at igf2012.az ?
>>I emailed August 13, but have had no response.
>>Does anyone have more information? I don't want to re-send if it is just a matter of giving them time...
>>
>>I refer to:
>>
>>b)
        Host Country’s Invitation letter which can be obtained by the
participant if they send an email request with their ‘confirmation of
registration’-form and the scanned passport copy to the host country's
IGF visa support desk at visainquiries at igf2012.az

>>Thanks,
>>Ginger
>>Ginger (Virginia) Paque
>>

>>Foreigners or stateless persons coming to the Republic of Azerbaijan
for Internet Governance Forum-2012, which will be held in Baku, can
receive visas from the structural sections of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan, which
are located in the Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport or from the
Consular Depatments of the Republic of Azerbaijan located in foreign
countries.
IGF visa support desk at visainquiries at igf2012.az

    governance at lists.igcaucus.org