[governance] Big Porn v. Big Web Ruling Could Spell Trouble for ICANN / was Re: new gTLDs

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:50:55 EDT 2012

If it were managed by the Indian government you would probably only be able
to register domains Jan - April and then you'd have to file the list of
domains in writing with the revenue office.

Indeed ICANN *IS* doing a splendid job in terms of a clean simple
non-bureaucratic process for the public.

-C