[governance] Boeing Successfully Tests Microwave Missile That Takes Out Electronic Targets

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 03:41:57 EDT 2012

Well we had laser weapons (not laser guided actual cutting lasers made into
weapons) made a while back - dont see much of them in the field though.
Given we're not indulging so much into modern day warfare (there may be
some here and there but it's not on a world wide scale) - I doubt we'll
actually see many of these in action anyways.

Good step forward though, maybe they'll make a more efficient microwave and
we'll see lower food-reheating bills.

-C