[governance] Re: Final registration list

Walid AL-SAQAF <alkasir admin> admin at alkasir.com
Thu Oct 25 17:14:01 EDT 2012

+8

I join my voice of support to Ginger on this and feel that remote
participation must be a crucial component of every IGF event. I've used it
effectively last time and would love to have it as an established practice.

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf
Founder & Administrator
alkasir for mapping and circumventing cyber censorship
https://alkasir.com <walid.al-saqaf at oru.se>