[governance] IGF 2012

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 11:50:36 EDT 2012

I got the same information and I had the same "Why is the header in this language?" reaction.
	1. If YOU were the one doing Murad's job, at this time, you will be making mistakes in almost every email.
	2. The information required here is normal with every event organiser
	3. Someone needs to welcome people on arrival and help facilitate their visa (a)
	4. Airport to Hotel shuttle needs to be organised (b)
Is there a way of doing a and b above if you do not give the information required?

It is okay not to send arrival and hotel info, as long as the same persons will not expect to find their names on the pick up list or expect to be welcomed on arrival, or be driven to their hotels.  The persons who communcate to us are in the offices, and the ones who do teh airport part are not the same. You can expect that if the guy at the airport does not have your info, he will not extend any services to you

If your mail client allows, you can trace the message source.  Here it is:

===