[governance] IGF 2012

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 10:59:21 EDT 2012

I haven't received this one.
The subject line would disturb me a little???? or am I simply being
zenophobic?
All the messages I have received have had a subject line that I could
understand.
Deirdre

On 18 October 2012 10:51, Camino Manjon Sierra <camino_manjon_83 at hotmail.com
> wrote:

>  Hi there,
>
> I have not received that email but I can confirm Murad has dealt with the
> visas of the EC officials.
>
> So I understand there is nothing to fear :)
>
> The source is good.
>
> Best regards
>
> Camino
>
>  ------------------------------
> Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:46:38 +0300
> From: skiden at gmail.com
> To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org
> Subject: [governance] IGF 2012
>

> Greetings,
>
> I hope this email finds you all doing okay. I received an email (see
> below) about providing itinerary and accommodation details for IGF 2012.
> Has anyone else received an email like this?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Sarah

"The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979