[governance] Interesting story of the never ending ICANN Conflict of Interest. This time on .africa?

Fahd A. Batayneh fahd.batayneh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 04:02:55 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:

> To be fair, the folks doing the alleging say they have written 3 letters
> to ICANN, but none of them appear in the correspondence section of the
> ICANN website, so we don't have any basis to judge IF there is a COI.

Not all correspondents sent to ICANN are published on the ICANN website
under the correspondents web-page. In fact, there have been discussion on
the reasons behind that especially during the days of ICANN's previous CEO.
One of the folks who gives ICANN tough times on this matter is Kieren
McCarthy from dot-nxt, and that is apparent from some of his articles.

Fahd