[governance] The ITU/WCIT: Thinking About Internet Regulatory Policy From An LDC Perspective?

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:06:39 EDT 2012

When I see some I'm sure I will :)

(In the real world where most of us live our lives there are no simple --
one size fits all -- answers. That doesn't mean that we don't have goals or
values but it does mean that we don't mistake means for ends and look to
impose things that might work for some in some places and under some
circumstances as a sledgehammer for all  in all places at all times..