[governance] The ITU/WCIT: Thinking About Internet Regulatory Policy From An LDC Perspective?

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:47:17 EDT 2012

Excellent Alejandro, that is the type of nuanced and non-ideological
thinking/policy analysis that I think is necessary in the discussions
leading up to the WCIT and beyond. And I completely agree that the
particular mix will vary from country to country depending on a range of
circumstances including existing infrastructure, economc/geographical
constraints, socio-economic (political and other) imperatives and so on.

The problem of course, comes in when folks insist on a market-good,
state-bad blunderbuss (and ideolog based) approach.