[governance] Youth Tech Camp in Pakistan

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:42:39 EDT 2012

Hi Sala,

Since IGF Hyderabad , there is a youth workshop organised by youth
coalition on IG in addition to to other workshops organised by YCIG members
(the first workshop was organised by diplo foundation ), and YCIG made
statements during main sessions in Vilnius and Nairobi and can be found in
ycig.org but no youth main session. there will be also a coalition meeting
in Baku.

Best,

Rafik

--