[governance] WCIT - CS

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 01:16:59 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Thank you very much for sharing this information.

This Saturday (28 September) we had our Third IGF-UA. I can't say that
it was very successful, but at least one extremely important
achievement we have:

Thanks to participation of Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Sebastien Bacholet,
Michail Yakushev, Leonid Todorov and others, we for the first time
openly discussed Ukrainian official position in Dubai.

So, I will be happy to join your statement, to translate it into
Russian/Ukrainian and to share within post-Soviet community.

Best regards,
Oksana