[governance] Re: important days and most important WCIT agenda itemd

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Nov 29 03:15:42 EST 2012

Hi

While people on delegations are not supposed to share the ITU's super secret documents, surely there can't be any harm in characterizing the schedule.  If I get a stern warning from the ITU's lurkers on this list then we'll know I've undone the natural order of the universe, I guess.

The latest version I have shows a heads of del meeting on day 1 plus opening ceremony,  plenary sessions days one and two (hopefully some foundational issues clarified), committee meetings days 3 and 4 (five of these--COM1=Steering;  COM2=Credentials;  COM3=Budget; COM4=Editorial;  COM5=Review, the most important, predominates) and WGs and stock taking plenary day 5.  Second week, WGs days one to three, and from there plenaries to finalize out texts, resolutions, etc. and do signing if possible, three to five.  So I guess if you read the agenda below against this timetable you get some idea how the flow may go.  If someone has more aggregated info that'd be great.

Best,

Bill